Sponsorship and Exhibition Terms and Conditions
- Sponsor and exhibition applications are handled on a “first come-first served” basis and NetComposites retain the right to reject any sponsor or exhibitor that it deems inappropriate.
- Sponsorship and exhibition packages must be paid within 30 days of invoice unless otherwise agreed in writing by NetComposites. Sponsorship and exhibition packages are not confirmed until payment has been received.
- The exhibition fee does not include free conference registration unless specifically stated as a benefit. Where free registration is offered, named delegate(s) must be provided.
- Sponsors and exhibitors may not sublet, assign or apportion any part of the package, nor represent, advertise or distribute literature or materials for the products or services of any other firm or organisation except as approved in writing by NetComposites.
- NetComposites will not be liable for damage or loss to sponsors and exhibitors properties by fire, theft, accident, or any other cause.
- No part of an exhibit and signage or other materials may be pasted, nailed, or otherwise affixed to walls, doors or other surfaces in a way that mars or defaces the premises or equipment and furnishings. Damage from failure to observe this notice is payable by the sponsor or exhibitor.
- Sponsors are allowed to offer sponsorship for single or multiple items.
- In order to reduce costs to NetComposites, the event organisers, may limit the number of colours used to print sponsor logos.
- Sponsors and exhibitors who are to provide logos for the inclusion on printed materials must do so in a timely manner to the deadline specified in the sponsorship and exhibition conformation communications. The organisers of Composites in Sport are not responsible if printing deadlines are missed and the sponsorship and exhibition cancellation rules will apply.
- Any cancellation or request for changes must be made in writing to the Conference Organiser and is subject to the below charges:
- – Cancellations within 180 days or more before the conference start date will receive a 90% refund.
– Cancellations within 91 – 179 days before the conference start date will receive a 50% refund.
– Cancellations made 90 days or less before the conference start date will not receive a refund.
- The organiser cannot guarantee the number of delegates attending the conference therefore no refund or partial refund can be given if numbers are not as high as expected. A refund however would be available in the unlikely event that the conference is cancelled.
Contact the Organiser
For queries relating to anything on this website please contact:
4A Broom Business Park
Chesterfield S41 9QG
T: +44 (0)1246 266246