Papers for Composites in Sport 2018 can be submitted from potential presenters on subjects relating to the use of composite materials in sport to include, but not limited to:
- New material developments for sporting competitive advantage.
- Testing and certification of composite sporting goods.
- Sporting infrastructure and facilities.
- Case studies of performance-enhancing composites in sport.
- Manufacturing composite sporting goods for consumer mass markets.
Closing date for speaker requests is 16th March 2018
Accepted papers will qualify for a special speaker rate of £225
Presentations will reach an international audience of professional end-users, composite material manufacturers and suppliers, consultancies and designers. Added publicity for your organisation will be achieved through NetComposites media and the Composites in Sport website.
Please submit a 250 word abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form below and educate visitors on the use of composites in sporting applications and allow delegates to explore and discuss the current and future innovations and trends of the industry.
All abstracts receive a personal acknowledgement so if you don’t hear from us please check that we have received your abstract.
If accepted, presentations should be given in PowerPoint and each timeslot will be 30 minutes.